Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Sunday 5 November 2017

MAM - EASY START ANTI COLIC BABY BOTTLES


Hey lovely people 




Well this weeks blog is a super duper exciting one! I recently received a lovely delivery from MAM UK which contained the NEW design for their Easy Start Anti Colic Bottles and I am delighted to be doing a collaboration with MAMUK as these were fab for my first baby so I can't wait to use them again a second time round!

MAM bottles were great for me and my baby as I breast fed my little boy for the first 7 months so once he was onto solids at 6 months I started to slowly transition to formula. Harry took expressed milk and formula from the easy start bottles with no fuss or upset. Initially when we first gave him expressed milk I didn't realise the temp of the breast milk was too cool, so my husband suggested we warm it up and since then he was a dream to feed via the bottle, it also allowed daddy to have some feeding time too as I done a mixture of breast and bottle from 8 weeks old, it goes by no surprise MAM have a 94% teat acceptance*! I have always been honest since I have started blogging and bottles was an area I was dreading and worrying about as I had heard stories and experienced with my own family members babies not taking the bottle and completely refusing which was stressful for all parties, with the skin soft teats and simple self sterilising in 3 easy steps I am so glad I found MAM.




MAM Easy Start Anti Colic Bottles have a unique vented base which has a range of different effects;


80% of mums said their babies had less colic

relaxed drinking, as the base allows baby to drink at their own pace

reduction of wind 

I absolutely LOVE the new designs especially as we haven't found out the gender of the baby! As you an see from the photos featured, the grey and soft lemon is just adorable for newborns and the perfect start for any new born baby.

Happy Baby - Happy Mummy!

You can purchase MAM products from 


Harry can't wait to help mummy and daddy feed his new baby brother or sister!


With Love

The Happy Balance Mum x


If you like what your reading remember you email subscribe to be kept to date with all my blogs & follow me on Instagram - @thehappybalancemum


SHARE:
Blogger templates by pipdig