Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Sunday 15 October 2017

23 week bump & Maternity Fashion

Hey Mama's and Hun's

For those of you who don't know me or new to my blog page, my name is Laura and I am a mummy to Harry (2) and currently pregnant with my second baby! Welcome to my blog and please give me a follow on instagram to follow my pregnancy, motherhood journey!




How are we all? Now that I am currently 23 weeks pregnant I thought I would do a little update on how my pregnancy is going so far and whilst I am at it some maternity style tips as I am definitely now in maternity clothes, this little bump has well and truly appeared, my jeans are just too tight to bare around the waist line! *I have given in*

Bump

Bump all of a sudden these past 3 weeks has just popped! It definitely all of a sudden becomes harder and rounder, and I am so glad I am over the bloated feeling and embracing a blossoming bump now growing nicely. I have also felt lots of movement which is soooooo amazing! I don't know if other mummies will agree but because I know what it feels like from the first time, I feel I am more aware of it. In the beginning with Harry I was like oooo what was that, is it that what it feels like? Who knows but I definitely think I have a little active bubba in there.

 I am still non the wiser instinct wise, with my first pregnancy my instinct was so strong that Harry was a boy! I would of been gob smacked when given birth if they said a Girl. BUT this time round I literally don't have a clue. It is so exciting!!!!!!!!

This time round the differences I have had is the head aches have been horrendous and I don't have the dark line down the tummy like I did with Harry, which I hated. I was so glad it disappeared after I had given birth as it just made me feel funny for some reason. Other than those 2 area's and also that I am feeling a bit heavier this time, I don't overly feel any different.

Maternity Fashion

Now that I am fully embracing a bump I thought I would feature a few fashion brands/shops that I am all over this time round. 

H and M maternity is always a winner and it was the first time for me with Harry so no change there but what I rate specifically from there is their lounge wear, and also their black leggings! (featured below) So comfy and not overly tight, they are great value for money as you can buy them in a 2 pack and I have even worn them for a second pregnancy so they've last really well.



Mothercare - Work wear, I have had some lovely comments from my work colleagues of how flattering my work dresses have been. They are so comfy and yet still smart (I have to dress fairly formal for my job!) I manage to grab their dresses in the sale to keep costs down so sign up the there website to never miss the deals! 

I also invested in some maternity tights this time round and these were also from mothercare £15 for 2 and they were worth the money for sure.

ASOS Maternity - Is my absolute FAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been able to buy some gorgeous tops (as above) from ASOS and also their feature brand mamalicious. It is my birthday month (next Sunday!) I will be heading out with my girlfriends for some dinner and have purchased 3 dresses from their website for up coming events. Can't rate them enough, and i wish their range was as big as it is now 2 years ago.



Primark - Nightwear! I have been buying their loose over sized nightdresses for evening times when I don't want anything tight on, and they have some really girly lovely ones in there. One of my fave's which I will feature below is their Minnie Mouse night dress, so comfy yet so girly with out feeling frumpy.



Some fabulous bits out there to get the bump styled ladies. x


Please subscribe to my blog in the below tab if you like what your reading.



Thanks for the support!

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner
SHARE:
Blogger templates by pipdig